CONTACT US!

Website: http://consideritdonellc.net
Email: kathy.walterbiz@gmail.com
Phone: 913-205-8542

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

End-of-Summer Cleanup Time!


   





Kids are Back-to-School... 
Time to clean the house!









Whew! The SUMMER "vacation" is over, kids are back to school and now ...

DEEP BREATH - it's time to find your life.

             WE CAN HELP!


The closets and dressers with clothes they outgrew this summer (by the way how does that happen!)  
The art, created, the papers that are left from last school year,

             WE CAN HELP!  Our ladies are EXPERTS at organization.  

We call it "play".  

I love it when I open my closet and my clothes are arranged by type and color and everything is neatly folded.


I love it when I go to my children's play area and toys are sorted and in labeled bins.  

I love it when my garage has all the tools organized , floor swept and you can actually get the car in.  
I love it, when I need to find that one vase for flowers my husband sent me in my storage room and I know EXACTLY where it is.

    ...No it's not a fantasy.  We are here to help!!

Just call us and
CONSIDER IT DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment